We're expanding and moving.
For this position, you have a personal goal to grow your career and life and you are looking for a long term relationship with an employer where you have the opportunity to learn and get the respect you deserve.
The primary role of the Personal Assistant is to have a close relationship between the CEOs of 2 companies and their internal teams, as well as with their clients and suppliers while gathering the necessary information and preparing comprehensive tasks.
The PA is responsible for improving the general administrative organization of two companies, their efficiency, and will support the growth of the companies by working extremely well organised. That is why we are looking for someone who sets the bar high, just like us, and who wants to grow in life and in career. The Personal Assistant integrates with clients, potential clients and different teams. We ask for solid corporate insight, competencies and capabilities as they help top management achieve their objectives.
To succeed in this role, the PA must have excellent time management skills and communication skills, as the PA will work with different internal teams, clients and potential clients to deliver excellence in service and achieve exceptional results in a highly demanding work ethic.
Ultimately, a successful PA can work independently and will ensure that whatever comes their way is handled according to our values.
The PA is a team player, with an exceptionally high belief and a strong focus on the future, a happy person and willing to succeed and achieve goals together with us.
Qualifications and Skills
- Answering calls, WhatsApp and inquiries and daily updating to the Managing Director
- Booking appointments Managing Director
- Booking business trips
- Preparing meetings, time schedules
- Coordinating with suppliers
- Preparing quotations, invoices and tax payments
- Following-up payments from clients and suppliers
- Comparing prices on the market
- Tracking company expenses such as transportation, mobile phone, office expenses, etc
- Updating employee database (passport, visa, Emirates-ID, photo, …)
- Preparing paychecks and HR documentation
- Communicate with P.R.O. and if necessary go to Tasjeel when recruiting staff or when cancelling contracts.
- Reminding Managing Director of important tasks, deadlines, agenda and meetings
This position supports the mission of 2 organizations by delivering excellence and doing whatever it takes to achieve this by communicating and integrating with teams, clients and CEO's at such a high professional level that a relationship of trust is guaranteed.
You are a personal match when:
- Minimum of 30 years
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a corporate environment
- MBA-degree, and relevant professional experience
- Highly verbal and written communicator
- Professional impression
- Think big attitude
- Arab speaking is a plus
- Enthusiastic, must be able to reflect and think big
- Good listener, though we appreciate feedback
- Independent worker
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Adaptation to different types of clients, industries, services (architects, real estate, hospitality, various products, training and coaching.
- Happy ♥
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a 30-second video, tell us WHO you are, WHY you are the best Personal Assistant in Dubai - email@example.com
Remember, we are not looking for people who are NOT happy and we seek ONLY seriously Super enthusiastic and talented professionals.
Startup after summer. The interviews are planned for the beginning of August. Package: start with 4K, get a phone, training, and promotion plan. Build your future!
We’ll keep your video confidential.