Senior Steel Engineer - Tekla
este is the leading company in outsourcing solutions, recruiting international technical designers, architects and engineers.
Our mission is simple: to help people and businesses grow.
As a Steel Engineer, you will become an extension of our Belgian client's team, who is active in the steel construction.
Be part of an organisation that highly values communication in order to successfully and qualitatively complete projects, from our offices in Dubai.
- You design steel structures by using Tekla Structures, starting from hand sketches and designs from the client.
- Via Skype, you communicate daily with your Belgian team and project manager in order to follow up on current projects. Through Skype, e-mail and WhatsApp you receive your daily tasks and procedures that you have to follow. Communication is very important.
- The projects and concepts are industrial steel constructions, complex steel constructions, platforms and stairs that need to be designed in Tekla Structures and calculated for production.
- You design steel constructions according to the EURO code & standard.
- With an eye on the future and expansion of the team, you have sufficient leadership skills to lead a team.
Qualifications and Skills
You are a technical match when:
- You are a structural engineer by education and you are in possession of a master degree.
- Your experience exists within Tekla Structures. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in steel engineering and you are working with the latest version of Tekla Structures, 2020.
- You have experience with the design of steel structures in Tekla Structures.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of work experience.
- We are looking for a positive team player with the ability to lead a team, someone who already has a proven track record in leading a team.
Tekla is essential.
Apply now with your portfolio (technical designs).
Cookies make life better, right? They also ensure you get the best experience on our website.