- You draw up a 3D model of production drawings, starting from the architectural engineering plans received from the prefab department in Belgium. This includes concrete, formwork and reinforcement plans, implementation plans, ...
- You design these production drawings by using Strakon.
- According to the drawing work to be realized, you apply your architectural knowledge.
- Via Skype, you communicate daily with your Belgian team and project manager in order to follow up on current projects. Through Skype, email and WhatsApp you receive your daily tasks and procedures that need to be followed. Communication is very important.
- You don't mind to perform technical-administrative work.
Qualifications and Skills
You are a technical match when:
- You have a degree in industrial engineering / professional bachelor.
- You have a minimum of 6 years of work experience with relevant experience in the same field.
- Your experience exists within Strakon. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Strakon.
- You are technically skilled and you can easily read plans.
- You have a great sense of accuracy and you can work independently and autonomously, while at the same time being able to work well for an external team. (we work remotely for Belgian clients, from our offices in Dubai)
- You can express yourself fluently in English, French is an added value. We highly value communication.
- You are interested in Autocad, BIM and new software.
You are a professional match when:
- You are driven, a team player and stress-resistant.
Both our client and ourselves find it important to continuously transfer knowledge in a team and thus to continuously improve the quality.
We find it very attractive if you have a passion for the construction sector and if you follow the latest developments related to the Strakon drawing software and its applications.
Strakon is essential.
Apply now with your portfolio (technical designs).