Passionate about architecture and fascinated by the technical aspect of your work and industry?
We are looking for exceptional architects with at least 5 years of experience, with extensive experience in Vectorworks.
As a Vectorworks designer working for our Belgian clients, these are the tasks you can expect:
- As a successful architect, you will be working on projects from conception through to completion.
- You design 2D and 3D designs, in line with the (high) expectations and standards of our clients.
- You are responsible for implementing/overseeing presentation material for all stages of a project(s); including masterplans and feasibility plans/elevations.
- You will work on a variety of projects within residential, commercial, industrial, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors using Vectorworks.
- You provide technical details for these developments and prepare the production of detailed drawings, such as in-depth technical plans, foundation plans, drainage plans, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
You are a technical match when:
- You are an architect by education and you are in possession of a bachelor degree.
- Your experience exists within Vectorworks. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Vectorworks.
- SketchUp has no secrets for you.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- You have extensive technical experiences in construction techniques and bespoke detailing.
- You have good knowledge of finishes and materials.
- You are able to manage a varied workload, against a tight schedule.
- You have knowledge of the planning approval process.
- You have extensive knowledge of the European building regulations approval process.
- Knowledge of BIM technology is an asset.
- You know very well how to work both independently and in teams.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
Vectorworks is essential, so is the passion for architecture ♥
We work remotely for our clients, from our offices in Dubai, but as a freelancer, you choose to work from where you feel most comfortable.
Apply now with your portfolio (technical designs).